Thursday 2 December 2010

Cat Party please welcome Cassy and her offspring.

This is Cassy 3 weeks ago, still carrying her little babies in her belly. She's one of the friendliest, loving cats I've ever met. Her personality is beautiful, and if I could would take her home with me.
So last Saturday at 5am she gave birth to four healthy little kittens. Three Tammy looking beasts and one Black and White little fella...(well the sex is still un known)
Cassy's taken on the role of being a Mum exceptionally, especially as he is only 10 months out herself. She's back to her slender self and is always up for some play time, but is never far away from making sure her babies are fed and warm...The kittens opened their eyes last Saturday.

I think this explains it all......LOVE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. These are the most beautiful kitten's ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings a tear to my eye but a smile to my face. Cat birth is a weird magical experience.

    ReplyDelete


free hit counters