Tuesday 24 August 2010

Oi ! Bad Cats!

Sorry for the very bad quality !

This is the sort of crap I have to put up with on a daily basis from my cats. They have really taken into beating the shit out of each other recently.... well the girl cat tends to end the fight by grabbing her brother by his neck in her jaws and pinning him to the ground by his jugular.
They have chunks out their ears and are always leaving balls of hair that they have pulled out of each other around the house.

I have tried to separate them to stop these destructive shenanigans but they actually miss each other....just boisterous sibling love I guess!



1 comment:

  1. what lovely blues...they are strange (I live with one) & a law unto their weird blue feline selves..yours clearly relaxed about yr laptop...

    ReplyDelete


free hit counters