Wednesday 3 February 2010

Laid to Rest



Tonight I buried Nacho in the corner of the garden. I wanted to post this picture, to bring back some of the high spirits that Cat Party is all about.

It's been a dark week, but burying the little man has finally lifted my sadness a little.

It feels like I've had a chance to say goodbye properly, and that now he can move on to a better place.

I want to turn all the immense sadness that I have felt into positive thoughts about how much Nacho ruled in the short time that I had him. I can't bring him back, so this is the only thing I can, or should be doing.

I still have plenty of unseen photos of him that have been making me laugh for the last hour. Watch this space for more posthumous Nacho action.

I'd also like to thank all the people that have sent me sympathetic messages... it's crazy how much emotion Nacho's passing has stirred up, and it means a lot to me.

As a first act of positivity, I would like to call for Cat Party to be open for 'business as usual'.

Keep the posts coming, and KEEP IT FURRY.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so very sorry to hear about little Nacho. He was a real cutie and it was great to meet him last year. He will be remembered ALWAYS.

    Eugenie

    ReplyDelete


free hit counters