Sunday 11 October 2009

cat pap extravaganza

On Saturday I set myself the challenge of finding a cat to pap (what with all the abuse I have been getting from Cat Party Admin, I needed to prove myself).

My reputation as a fur ruffler clearly precedes me as the first ball of fluff I found was not happy at all with me taking a picture, I was hissed at, so ran away...



Onward and upward I thought, brimming with confidence that the next cat would like me and want to say hello - I was wrong, this time the cat ran from me...



Pah I thought, clearly a scaredy cat, nothing to do with my bad reputation in the cat world, the next cat will love me and will be thrilled to be papped. Instead I got total disinterest, not even prepared to look my way...



Feeling disheartened I left for home, realising I had been shunned by the cats as well as Cat Party Admin. And then I came across this beauty...



After a stretch and a wander in the garden,



she was more than happy to indulge us lots of papping action for a stroke or two.



Happy days!


1 comment:


free hit counters